The fashion revival of the nineties is in full swing and does not seem to stop for the time being. This season all trends from the nineties all make their comeback. After the croptop, the hip bag, the small sunglasses, the logo mania and the scrunchies, the iconic platform shoes are also ready. This is how the Buffalo Classics are revived and rediscovered by the current fashion world.
The German company Buffalo had already discovered the trend early and has therefore specifically focused on the chunky sneakers. In the context of this fashion comeback and the new brand image of this cult label, the Buffalo Classics were re-launched in November 2017. Since then, new limited editions have been released every month, only available in über-hip stores such as Opening Ceremony, KaDeWe and Luisa via Roma. From 1 July, the black, white and beige Buffalo Classics are available in a wider range of stores.
– Buffalo Boots GmbH was founded in 1979
– In 1995, the first Buffalo Classics platform sneaker was launched
– In 1997 the Spice Girls made the Buffalo Hightower and the Buffalo Classics world-famous
– The Buffalo Hightower was exhibited in 2001 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, during the exhibition “Extreme Beauty: The Body Transformed”
– Junya Watanabe x Buffalo London
– Patrick Mohr x Buffalo London
– Opening Ceremony x Buffalo London
– … more coming up!
Selling price: € 169.90 – € 189.90 and from July 1st on sale via originalbrands.nl/nl/Buffalo.